Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Playing for Change

I don't know if y'all have heard about this, but if you live in USA I'd be surprised if you have'nt. I've been listening to them for a while now and loving every minute of it. It's a group of non professional singers from all over the planet singing the same song. Somebody does a mix on it and the end result leaves you breathless. Bono did a song with them...not sure how I feel about that. I liked the idea that it was a group of unknowns, but it wasn't my decision to make. Anyway, I don't know if it's legal to post a link or not but here is http://www.playingforchange.com/ The first song I heard on here was "lean on me" not normally a fave of mine, but I'll never get tired of it again. I don't think it's possible for anyone to do "bring it on home to me" better than this. Schweeeeeet.

Enjoy

No comments: