Sunday, April 26, 2009

Florida is Scary #1


Has anyone other than me noticed how dangerous Florida is to little white girls? Jessica Lundsford, Caylee Anthony, Haleigh Cummings and Sandra Cantu being perfect examples of this crazy state. Not sure on the spellings so I won't continue to list them but I'm sure you can easily name a few more. I wonder if little black girls are also being kidnapped, raped, murdered? I do know of a little black boy who is missing named Adji Desir but you don't hear much about them which is kind of scary all by itself. I put little Adji's picture up here in case anyone has seen him. He's only 6...just a baby really. Too young to be gone so long from home.
It's not just the missing little girls, it's wierd stuff. The news reports are full of them. I have a dear friend that works in law enforcement in Florida and I'm happy to call her and make fun of each new and wierd report. I think I'll start keeping a log of events to bolster my point here. Florida is scary.
My boyfriend/fiancee/constant source of irritation wants to retire there. Is he nuts? The only people who truly like Florida are the millionaires who live along the beaches. They are rather insulated from the regular folks. The Relocated New Yorkers like to say they are happy there, but I'm not convinced. I think their Grandkids like having a cool place to go visit Granny. Billy Jim Joe Bob lives further inland. They really do have wierd swamp refugees that only see the light of day when they run out of cigarettes and have to come to shore. Okay Okay I'm a rotten person for making fun of our local oddities, but come on. I saw Billy Jim Joe Bob get bit by a snake at a tourist attraction only to hear him say, as he sucked his wrist) it was okay cause the snake had round eyes, not slits. He discovered this by holding the snake up by it's tale to peer into it's eyes. See what I mean? Definately a scary place.
That's a good idea. I'm going to collect Florida stories along with my collection of misspellings in professional letters. Got a good one last night from USAA in which they misspelled the word professional. That was a total hoot. Prfessional. Don't those multi million dollar corporations use spell checker?
Enough, I'm rambling

No comments: